Potts Family...

Potts Family...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Decade...

As I take a moment to look back over the past Decade I have to stop and say "WOW"... Just a few of the highlights of the last 10 years include (in no particular order)...

+The start of a new family when Chad and I were married on September 2, 2000
+The birth of 4 handsome, healthy, energetic little boys in 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005
+5 years of military service in the Army
+Surviving the 15-month deployment of Chad to Iraq
+Starting Seminary in Fort Wayne, IN
+3 years of life in Paradise (Schofield Barracks, HI)
+Homes in Weston, WI; St. Louis, MO; Wild Rose, WI; Brillion, WI; Wausau, WI; Wahiawa, HI; and Fort Wayne, IN.
+Chad's completion of his Bachelor's Degree from Concordia Bronxville, NY
+Michelle's positions as a DCE in Weston, WI and St. Louis, MO and now as a teacher through Concordia Lutheran High School Online
+The Beginning of Homeschooling the elementary years of the 4 boys...

And the list could go on and on... What stands out is the way that God has carried and sustained us through so many life changing events! Praise the Lord for all of his amazing Gifts to us...

So what's up for the next decade... Well, I certainly couldn't have predicted half of what happened over the last, so it is impossible to say... Stick around for the journey...

No comments: